Lyn Johnson (Warragul)
Orginally from Newport.
Early employment in the ES&A Bank, Williamstown High School and CSIRO.
Spent 2 years working UK and Europe prior to marrying Robert.
Organized and with Rob co-lead, 3 Dairyfarmers study tours to USA, Canada, UK & Europe.
Travelled to Hershey, Pennsylvania to attend the 1980 'American Agri-Women's Convention'.
In 1983 with husband Rob and a partner established Tarago River Cheese Company, home of
- 'Gippsland Blue' cheese at "Hillcrest Dairyfarm" Neerim South.
- Mother of 2 adult children, both in agriculture, David in Australia, Anne in the USA.
- Recently retired from 34 years Dairy-farming.
- In June of 2001 Lyn relinquished her directorship of Tarago River Cheese Co.
- Lyn's other interests - Denmark & it's people. Australian Danes - Past & Present. Music, travel, genealogy, the Co-operating Churches, Neerim South and collecting mice.